This year, the Moran Center is participating in #GivingTuesday, and we hope we can count on your generous support! Our goal is to raise $10,000 that will help fund weekly therapy sessions for 10 clients for one year—but we’ll only reach that goal through the kindness and generosity of dedicated, compassionate community supporters like you.
Will you help?
- Here’s how you can get involved:
- Add Giving Tuesday to your calendar!
- Donate to the Moran Center below. Your generosity will help us meet the critical needs of young people and their families—click below to make your gift today!
- Follow us on Social Media! We’ll share updates and stories throughout the day about how much you and others in our community are making a difference. Links for social media accounts are listed below.
- Spread the word by telling your friends, family, and coworkers why you’re passionate about the work we do at the Moran Center. Then, invite them to join you in making a difference.
We’re only able to help young people staying our community and out of broken institutions because of supporters like you. We hope you’ll join us on Giving Tuesday!