Give via Credit Card Today
Donations will be processed by FirstGiving, our credit card processing service. The Moran Center is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, so all donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.
Other ways to give:
To make a contribution by check please mail your check, payable to The Moran Center, to:
James B. Moran Center for Youth Advocacy
1123 Emerson, Suite 203
Evanston, IL 60201
Employer Matching Grants
Many employers match donations made by employees. Ask your human resources department or check your company’s employee website to complete the required forms. It is an easy way to double the impact of your gift!
Amazon shoppers can donate .5% of their purchases to the Moran Center by signing up for Amazon Smile. It is very simple to participate in the program. Simply logon to your Account at smile.amazon.com. Under “Select a Charity” enter “moran center” in the search box and select “James B. Moran Center for Youth Advocacy”. Begin shopping! Share on social media and encourage your friends to support us through the program as well.
Stock Sale Proceeds
To make a stock gift to the Moran Center follow these steps:
- Please contact Donna Masini at email@example.com or 847-492-1410 to notify her of your gift.
- Please transfer the securities to the account of the James B. Moran Center for Youth Advocacy at Wintrust Bank.
- Business name: James B Moran Center For Youth Advocacy
- Bank: Wintrust Bank
- Account #–5871-9156
Contact Donna Masini at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-492-1410 if any questions arise.
We always accept in-kind donations to help us serve our clients. If you would like to make an in-kind donation, please contact Donna at email@example.com. Our current wish list includes:
- Graphic design services
- Gift cards ($10 or $20) to Target, Subway, Valli, Jewel-Osco
- Laptop computers (2)
- Wireless printers
- Printing and copying services
- Small-scale upholstered chairs for social work offices
- Narrow conference table and chairs