The website for the James B. Moran Center for Youth Advocacy (Moran Center) is moran-center.org. This website contains information about the Moran Center’s mission, programs and services as well as information about how you can get involved. The Moran Center is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to its website. The following information outlines our online policies and the ways in which we collect, store, and use personally identifiable information via our website.
Notice of Proprietary Information
All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by the Moran Center or other individuals or entities. All rights are reserved. The names, trademarks, service marks, and logos of the Moran Center appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or affiliation with any product or service without the Moran Center’s prior written permission.
Although the Moran Center website includes links providing direct access to other internet sites, the Moran Center takes no responsibility for the content or information contained on those other sites, and does not exert any editorial or other control over those sites.
Under no circumstances shall the Moran Center be liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site. If you are dissatisfied with any materials on this site or with these terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using or visiting this site.
Information We Collect
- Personal Information: The Moran Center collects personal information only with your explicit consent. On the website, this information is collected via contact forms.
- Aggregate Information: The Moran Center collects aggregate information via IP address and computer settings. This information is not tied to your personal account and is used only to improve the website and provide content based on audience preferences.
Information We Do Not Collect
- Financial Information: The Moran Center does NOT collect any personal financial information via this website. (Credit card donations are collected via our online donation vendor, FirstGiving.com.)
How We Collect the Information
- Cookies: When you access this website, our analytics service might store some information on your computer in the form of a “cookie” (i.e. a small piece of text that stores information on your browser in your computers hard drive) or similar file. We do this to analyze the effectiveness of the website. The information saved in the cookie is not tied directly to any personally identifiable information.
How We Use the Information
- E-mail Communications: The Moran Center uses the information you provide to send you email communications about your inquiry.
- Third Party Access: The Moran Center will only disclose your information to third parties to complete your request for more information. The Moran Center will not sell your information.
Contact us via
July 31, 2016