The James B. Moran Center for Youth Advocacy’s Communications Manager directs the organization’s marketing and communications strategy, as well as assists the Director of Strategic Partnerships in the execution of all materials associated with the agency’s fundraising and overall messaging.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Draft all written marketing material regarding the Moran Center’s programs and services;
- Draft all communications for the Moran Center’s fundraising campaigns, including the fall appeal and annual spring benefit;
- Coordinate with the Moran Center’s design contractors in the production of all art/graphics;
- Manage technology platforms for website (WordPress), email marketing platform (MailChimp), and all social media channels;
- Manage communications calendar and content pipeline, measure effectiveness of communications by utilizing website analytics, email campaign reports and social media reporting tools;
- Compile and circulate email newsletter to organizational and donor contacts;
- Assist with drafting key messages, speeches, presentations, blogs, letters to editor, etc. Respond to media inquiries about the Moran Center; and,
- Assist with special projects at the direction of the Director of Strategic Partnerships related to event planning, data management, etc.
The position may be filled on a part-time or full-time basis, dependent on the candidate’s preferences and the Moran Center’s capacity. Salary is commensurate with experience within the range of $30,000 per year.
Interested applicants should email a resume and cover letter to Joi-Anissa Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, June 30th. We will, however, continue accepting applications until the position is filled.
The James B. Moran Center for Youth Advocacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer: People of color, women, persons with disabilities, the elderly, gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender, and Veterans are welcomed and encouraged to apply for all listed positions.